Celltone’s Snail Gel contains Snail Gel Extract, which is known to be packed with
with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which are commonly used in beauty products and have been proven to be beneficial for the skin. In nature these elements help to protect the snail’s skin from damage, infection, dryness and UV rays.
But what makes it so good for your skin? Here are some interesting facts about this remarkable ingredient:
- Snail Gel Extract contains a high percentage water, making it extremely hydrating for dry skin.
- Cosmetic snail gel is harvested from common garden snailsor Cornu Aspersum (previously Helix Aspersa).
- Snail gel is best known for its anti-ageing properties.It helps to stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, protects the skin from free radicals, soothes skin, repairs damaged tissues and restores hydration. It can be used to address dry skin, wrinkles and stretch marks, acne and rosacea, age spots, burns, scars, razor bumps and even flat warts.
- The use of snail slime or as it is now known Snail Gel Extract for beauty, dates back to ancient Greece,where famous physician Hippocrates reportedly prescribed crushed snails and sour milk to cure inflammation. The modern use of snail creams started fairly recently when Chilean farmers who handled snails for the French market noticed their skin was visibly smoother.
Snail Gel Extract helps:
- Dry skin (moisturising)
- Wrinkles and stretch marks (firming)
- Acne and rosacea (soothing)
- Age spots and freckles (brightening)
- Scars and blemishes (healing)
To find out more about the Celltone Snail Gel visit www https://indianpharmall.com/.celltone.co.za.