A freak accident at home left a Celltone customer with horrific burn scars, however after applying Celltone Tissue Oil the results were amazing.
“My skin was almost completely healed with minimum scarring after an acid accident. Celltone Tissue Oil was simply remarkable.”
The key to helping skin recover from any kind of damage is to provide it with immediate nourishment and care.
So, why is Celltone Tissue Oil so effective in treating scars – the secret lies in its formulation and ingredients.
Celltone’s Tissue Oil contains:
- Grapeseed Oil – a known anti-inflammatory and anti-allergen so ideal for addressing damaged skin.
- Bisobolol – derived from Chamomile calms and soothes the skin.
- Natural Vitamin E – protects and nourishes the skin and has anti- inflammatory properties.
- Natural Lanolin Oil – locks in moisture and nourishes the skin.
- Lavender, Rose and Lime Oil all soothe stressed painful skin
- Snail Gel Extract – contains Glycolic Acid for exfoliation and natural Allantoin to calm and soothe the skin.
Celltone recommends gentle application to burn areas as soon as the burn is healed. Regular application twice a day will deliver best results. Do not apply to open wound and always check with your doctor that it is safe to start applying Celltone Tissue Oil.