Ingredients:Aqua, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Niacinamide, Sarcosine, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Laureth -10, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Hydrolysed Snail Body Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Melaleuca alternofolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin,.(Fragrance free)
Front of pack:
- Mild surfactants used that won’t leave skin feeling tight.
- Contains spot fighting salicylic acid and Niacinamide
- Sarocosine added to reduce oiliness and shine of the skin.
- Tea tree oil added for its germ fighting properties.
- Witch Hazel and Sarcosine added for their pore refining properties.
- D-Panthenol added for added moisturisation.
- Allantoin, Lactic Acid and Malic acid added to gently exfoliate excess dead skin cells.
Back of pack
This gentle facewash has been formulated to cleanse your skin from all excess grease and grime. Your skin will be left feeling fresh and clean without excessive drying. First step in a good spot fighting regimen is skin cleansing.
To be used morning and evening.
Put a small amount on to the skin and work up into a foam with water on the skin in a circular motion to remove all excess oil and grime.
Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry.
Do not apply directly to eye area and if in direct contact with eyes, rinse well with warm water until all wash residue removed.
Follow up with toner and moisturizer for best results.