1. Promotional coupons are issued at Celltone (PTY) Ltd discretion. Users don’t have the right to promotional coupons and can’t earn them.
2. Promotional coupons are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. For example, certain coupons may be product specific, time, retailer in that they are only valid against a selected group of products, valid for a period of time or to be used at specific retailers. Exclusions may also exist with certain coupons
3. In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon.
4. Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
5. Creation of multiple Celltone accounts, with different email addresses, in order to utilize a coupon on multiple occasions, is abuse of the benefit and Celltone Pty (Ltd) reserves the right to not release these orders.
6 acheter cialis belgique sans ordonnance. Should you wish to return an item you have purchased using a coupon:
a. If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you’d like to return all items purchased, Celltone Pty Ltd will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase. The coupon is not redeemable for cash.Please refer to the specific terms and conditions on the coupon for information on whether it will be reinstated and the terms that will apply.
b. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Celltone will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant rand amount based on the items being returned.
c. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Celltone will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned product(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the coupon, Celltone reserves the right to deduct the value of the coupon off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your Celltone account, to debit the value of the coupon off your account balance.