Terms & Conditions
Your terms and conditions of use
Use Of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. Once payment has been made you may not cancel the order. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website. We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by any problems which may arise due to the importation of goods. This includes, but is not limited to, suppliers delaying orders, customs detaining shipments, acts of God, SARS inspections, customs inspections, Port Health inspections or flight delays. This means that if an order is delayed, the customer is not entitled to a refund. Delivery estimates are only estimates. Refunds will be made at the discretion of the company. After 45 working days from payment date refunds will be considered. Please do not purchase if you do not agree to these conditions. Further to this, if delivery is made and you are not available at the address and/or your phone number is not working – resulting in the shipment been returned to CELLTONE SA – the customer will be liable for shipping costs due to non-delivery.
Delivery will be within three to seven working days excluding public holidays, weekends and remote country areas.
Please note: We do not deliver any products outside the borders of South Africa.
Kindly provide us with a courier delivery address weekdays between 08H00 and 16H00.
Purchases of 499 and less will have a courier fee of R80.00
Return and Refunds
Products must be returned directly to CELLTONE SA. Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for all shipping costs that may arise, caused by the shipping of the requested item back to the original seller. An additional cost of 40% handling fee will also be charged. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. Refunds are subject to the supplier authorising the return. All return requests must be made under 48 hours from delivery. Only items that are unopened in their original packaging may be returned. Not all returns or cancellation requests will be granted.
Unsuitable items may be refunded or exchanged within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Any item wished to be returned should be in its original packaging with labels still attached, should not have been worn and returned in the same condition that you received it in.
If by any chance the product is incorrect we will exchange on the following conditions:
- The replacement product is available for exchange.
- The product must be unused and its orignal packaging.
The item must be properly protected with its original packaging and still in the prefect condition for the purposes of resale i.e. not damaged or soiled together with all its documentation, instructions and accessories. A defective item will not be accepted.
The courier/posting costs will be carried by the customer and will have to be paid in advance.
We do not accept any exchange or returns on any sale items unless the incorrect product was delivered to you.
For further queries please contact email@example.com
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
When you visit CELLTONE.co.za or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Restrictions – Only users of 18 years or older are allowed to use services of this website.
1. Promotional coupons are issued at Celltone (PTY) Ltd discretion. Users don’t have the right to promotional coupons and can’t earn them.
2. Promotional coupons are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. For example, certain coupons may be product specific, time, retailer in that they are only valid against a selected group of products, valid for a period of time or to be used at specific retailers. Exclusions may also exist with certain coupons
3. In general, unless otherwise specified on the coupon itself: a coupon is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A coupon can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the coupon.
4. Only one coupon can be used per shopping cart. Coupons are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the coupon will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
5. Creation of multiple Celltone accounts, with different email addresses, in order to utilize a coupon on multiple occasions, is abuse of the benefit and Celltone Pty (Ltd) reserves the right to not release these orders.
6. Should you wish to return an item you have purchased using a coupon:
a. If you have redeemed a coupon against a purchase, and you’d like to return all items purchased, Celltone Pty Ltd will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase. The coupon is not redeemable for cash.Please refer to the specific terms and conditions on the coupon for information on whether it will be reinstated and the terms that will apply.
b. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Celltone will apportion the value of the coupon across the relevant items in the cart and then refund you the relevant rand amount based on the items being returned.
c. If you have used a coupon against a purchase and then return some of the products purchased, Celltone will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned product(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the coupon, Celltone reserves the right to deduct the value of the coupon off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your Celltone account, to debit the value of the coupon off your account balance.
Competition Terms and Conditions
PROMOTIONAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of this COLLECTABLE CARD COMPETITION (“the Competition”) is Celltone (Pty) Ltd (“Celltone”) (Registration number: 2012/211053/07) a company incorporated in the
Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 56C Lepus Road, Amalgam, Johannesburg, South Africa.
2. Each person entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize in terms of this Competition, agrees and accepts that the Competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions (“Rules”) are binding on him or her.
3. The Competition commences at 01:00 on 23 September 2016 and will continue until 24:00 on
28 February 2017 (the “Competition Period”) at participating Celltone stockists.
4. No entries received after the end of the Competition Period will be considered.
5. The Competition is subject to stock availability.
WHO MAY ENTER:
6. In order to be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
6.1 be a legal, permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa;
6.2 be in possession of a valid identity document with a 13 (thirteen) digit identity number;
6.3 be 18 (eighteen) years old or older on the date you enter or, if you are younger than 18 (eighteen) years of age, you must be assisted to the extent necessary by a parent/legal guardian;
6.4 be a natural person; and
6.5 not be barred or disqualified by any authority from taking delivery and transfer of the Prize or any portion thereof.
7. Notwithstanding clause 6, you are not eligible to enter this Competition if:
7.1 you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Celltone, or
any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Celltone;
7.2 you are a supplier or distributor of any service of Celltone Pty (Ltd) or an employee;
7.3 you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition; or an employee.
7.4 you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified in clauses 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 above.
THE PLAYER AUTOGRAPHED CARDS RANGE
8. There twenty-four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty-four (24) Product Cards which make up the collection (“the collection”) of a total of 48 cards.
9. During this Competition, participants will receive a pack of cards comprising eight (8) Player Autograph Cards and eight (8) Product Cards for every qualifying Celltone Sunscreen product purchased.
10. Player Autographed Cards are competition items and may not be exchanged for cash or for items of value.
HOW TO ENTER:
11. Participants are required to collect all twenty four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty four (24) Product Cards in the collection of a total of 48 cards.
12. Participants who collect the full set of twenty four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty four (24) Product Cards which make up the collection are eligible for prizes of a total of 48 unique cards.
13. To enter the competition and stand a chance to win prizes participants are required to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Celltone on 087 160 0357 to confirm that they have collected the full set of twenty four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty four (24) Product Cards which make up the collection, detailing their full names, addresses and contact information. Standard calling rates apply.
14. A participant’s entry that meets the aforesaid requirements will be acknowledged and thereafter verified by a site visit to be conducted by a duly authorised Celltone representative. The participant will be required to avail themselves, within forty eight (48) hours of request, to meet with the Celltone representative in person, produce a valid South African identity document, produce the full set of twenty four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty four (24) Product Cards which make up the collection for verification and authentication and till slip for the Celltone Sunscreen pack/s purchased.
15. If the participant cannot, for any reason, be reached on the contact information provided in the entry, after four (4) attempts within a period of seventy (72) working hours, the participant’s entry will be invalidated.
16. The winners allow Celltone Pty (Ltd) to “mark” or withhold all cards until after the competition closes and duly returned to prevent any fraud.
17. The first ten (10) participants who fulfil the requirements as per these terms and conditions, collect the full set of twenty four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty four (24) Product Cards which make up the collection, and are validated, will win one (1) of ten (10) Samsung Galaxy S7 cell phones (or prize of the same or similar value, at Celltone’s discretion). The prizes for the first ten (10) participants who fulfil the requirements as per these terms and conditions will be awarded the allocated prizes on 10 December 2016 or any other date as per the sole discretion of Celltone Pty (Ltd)
18. Remaining participants (i.e. who fall outside the first ten (10) participants referred to in clause
16 above) and who fulfil the requirements as per these terms and conditions, collect the full set of twenty four (24) Player Autograph Cards and twenty four (24) Product Cards which make up the collection, and are validated, will automatically be entered into a draw to win one (1) of a further twenty (20) Samsung Galaxy S7 cell phones (or prize of the same or similar value, at Celltone’s discretion).
19. The lucky draw shall take place during on 31 March 2017 at 10:00 at 56C Lepus Road or at a date and time solely selected by Celltone Pty (Ltd), Amalgam, Johannesburg, South Africa or as solely selected by Celltone Pty (Ltd). Participants of the Competition are at liberty to attend the draw. Participants of the Competition have the opportunity to decline the invitation. The winners will be chosen in a random draw and winners not present will be
20. In terms of sub-regulation 5 of section 11 of the Regulations to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) Celltone will ensure that an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate oversees and certifies the conducting of the draw.
21. If Celltone is unable to contact a winner on the contact information provided in the entry, to notify her/him of their win, after four (4) attempts within a period of twenty four (24) working hours, the winner will forfeit their prize. If the prize was allocated as per clause 16 hereof, the next qualifying participant will win the forfeited prize after said twenty four (24) hour period. If the prize was allocated as per clause 17 hereof, another winner will be drawn after said twenty four (24) hour period.
22. Participants acknowledge and accept that Celltone shall utilise a third party (Celltone’s authorized agent/s) to contact the participant, in the event that the participant is a winner, and arrange delivery of the Prize. In order to effect the contacting and delivery process, Celltone shall provide the participant’s information to such third party.
23. Winners will be required to supply acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
24. Participants will be required to retain, for the full duration of the competition period, and produce at least three (3) valid till slips as proof of purchasing at least three (3) Celltone sunscreen product with the relevant barcode, if requested by Celltone.
25. A participant will be permitted one (1) entry per collection or competition. If more than one entry is received per collection, only the first entry will be valid and all subsequent entries will be deemed invalid.
26. Entries on the basis of damaged, defaced, unclear, illegible or incorrect cards, and entries that are not submitted in line with these terms and conditions, or which are submitted by one of the prohibited persons referred to in clause 7 above, will be regarded as invalid entries.
27. If you are not eligible to enter the Competition, you will forfeit any prize that may be allocated to you in terms of this Competition. Celltone reserves the right to request you to provide necessary proof that you have met the eligibility requirements. Should you fail to provide such proof within a reasonable time or time period selected by Celltone Pty (Ltd) or time period selected by Celltone Pty (LTD), you will be disqualified and any prizes will be forfeited and returned if applicable.
28. Celltone will not be liable for any entries not received due to a technical or service provider errors or failure and/or due to any other cause outside of Celltone’s control.
29. The results of the competition will be published on Celltone’s website at www.celltone.co.za.
30. Prizes are not transferable and are not exchangeable for another prize or cash and cannot be sold.
31. Winners are only entitled to win 1 (one) Prize each per competition.
32. Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and Celltone is not liable, at any time, for any defect in the prize. Normal supplier warranties will apply to each prize if they do not apply to the prize
33. Celltone reserve/s the right to withhold the prize until it is entirely satisfied that the claimant of the prize is the bona fide winner, and reserves the right to call for such proof as it may deem necessary.
34. Where relevant, if a winner does not accept the prize, if an entry is deemed invalid for whatever reason, if a winner has breached these terms and conditions, if a winner renounces the prize or Celltone deems such winner to have renounced the prize, Celltone reserves the right to declare the prize forfeited and/or choose a new qualifying winner.
35. The decision of Celltone in respect of disputes arising out of this competition shall be dealt with by Celltone in terms of these terms and conditions. The decision of Celltone in this regard shall be final.
36. Without prejudice to Celltone’s general amendment rights in clause 38, Celltone reserves the right to extend, shorten or suspend the competition period due to technical, commercial or operational reasons, public interest, events beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion. In the event that the competition period is extended, shortened or suspended, participants will be notified by Celltone thereof as soon as
reasonably possible through a notice on its website at www.celltone.co.za. All participants who have received confirmation of a prize prior to any suspension or shortening of the competition will remain eligible to receive the prizes that have been awarded to them in accordance with these terms and conditions.
37. Celltone reserves the right to terminate/cancel the competition at any stage prior to the end of the competition period, whether as a result of changes in legislation, if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on Celltone’s website at www.celltone.co.za as soon as reasonably possible. In such event, all participants waive any rights that they may have or purport to have in terms of the competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Celltone whatsoever. However, all participants who have received communication on winning a prize prior to the termination of the competition will remain eligible to receive the prize awarded to them in accordance with these terms and conditions.
38. Celltone reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason and will notify participants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably possible via its website at www.celltone.co.za. It is the participant’s responsibility to regularly check Celltone’s website for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Celltone.
39. In the event that the terms and conditions of the competition are amended in terms of clause
38, such amendments shall become effective immediately or on such date as may be determined by Celltone. However, all participants who have received confirmation of a prize prior to such will remain eligible to receive the prizes that have been awarded to them in accordance with the terms and conditions in force when they were selected as winners.
40. No participants shall have any recourse or claim against Celltone as a result of: (a) any amendment to these terms and conditions, (b) Celltone’s cancellation, termination or suspension of the competition in line with these terms and conditions and/or (c) Celltone’s inability, despite attempts in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a participant.
41. Celltone will require that all winners consent to have their photos and/or name used or published in relevant marketing media, social media platforms and websites, for as long as Celltone deems it necessary. Winners will also be required to participate in promotional videos, attend promotional functions and participate in any marketing activity required by Celltone. Winners will be entitled to decline consent.
42. Celltone may request winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable Celltone to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions and the CPA. Should a winner refuse or be unable to comply with such a request for any reason, they will be deemed to have rejected the prize and Celltone shall be under no obligation to award the prize.
43. By entering this competition, participants agree to receive future promotional advertising relating to Celltone and its products. However, participants may refuse to accept, block or ask that such promotional advertising be ceased at any time.
44. By entering this competition participants agree to the aforementioned terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
45. By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, the participants, users, and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless Celltone (including its Subsidiaries, Holding Companies, and Affiliates), its Directors, Employees, Agents, Suppliers and Contractors (“the Celltone Parties”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability from injury, loss, damage, expense, claim for damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the competition, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non- participation) in a prize related activity.
46. Celltone will ensure that an independent accountant, registered auditor, attorney or advocate shall oversee and certify the conducting of the competition.
47. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participants or Celltone in terms of the CPA.
48. All Competition queries must be directed to 087 160 0357.
49. The entire process of running the competition is at Celltone Pty (Ltd) own and sole discretion. No queries in this regards will be allowed.
50. E & OE
51. Other terms and conditions may apply; this will be set by Celltone Pty (Ltd) own sole discretion.
52. Each voucher can only be used once.
53. Only one voucher can be used per order.