The legendary Tissue Oil remains a popular choice with beauty editors and writers including Bianca from Hello Pretoria… and it is easy to see why.
- Grapeseed Oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-allergen. It helps reduce acne, dermatitis, atopic eczema, dry and itchy skin. It also protects against UV radiation and minimises the risk of sunburn and age spots.
- Bisabolol, derived from Chamomile calms and soothes the skin.
- Natural vitamin E protects against environmental aggressors including pollution and radiation. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory and slows the ageing process. It also has wound healing properties.
- Natural Lanolin Oil locks in moisture as well as absorbing moisture from the air. Relieves painful cracking skin.
- Snail Gel contains natural Glycolic Acid for exfoliation and natural Allantoin to calm and soothe the skin.
For more information on Celltone Tissue Oil, visit www.celltone.co.za and follow up on Facebook.